TyTysway~~Keep Me In Your Heart For Awhile

TyTy, Your time here was short, and your body may of been small. you couldn't even take a step, but you left the biggest footprints of all. Poems and written memories from loved ones.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Tina's Memory






This is Tina. A close friend of mine who talked me through many lonely days while Tyler was hospitalized, and at home safe in his germ free house. Here are Tina's Memories.


These are my most memorable moments of you Ty-Ty. My favorite is when your daddy would come home. You were always getting attention from someone in the family. You were on the blanket with your brothers, and you knew it was time for your dad to come home. You heard a noise, and you peeked out to the dining room. He didn't come in the door so you went back to playing. Pretty soon the door opened, and you started swinging your arms like a bird, and getting so excited, and you said Da Da Da Da. You flipped over onto your stomach, and scooted out there waiting for him to change clothes so he could hold you. This I will never forget. When your dad picked you up, You looked at your mom as if you were trying to make her jealous. You looked to see if she was looking, and then you laid your head down on your dad's shoulder.
I also remember a time when your mom was making toast for us and we found medicine caps and 9v batteries in the toaster. She said you would put them in there when you sat on the counter as she made your IV food.
People thought you were a baby because you were so small, but I seen these things happen all the time. You were a smart little kid inside who knew exactly what he was doing.
I have one more that I want to say. I hope this doesn't upset your mom. One day I came to drop off some things for your mom. I peeked in, and you and your mom were on the couch sleeping. You both looked so peaceful. When I took a closer look she had a tear coming down her face. I wiped it away for her, and stepped back, and realized she had fallen asleep staring at you. I found the camera, and took a picture for her. But even now when your mom is crying, and missing you, that is the picture that comes to my mind.
You are missed Tyler.

Tina