TyTysway~~Keep Me In Your Heart For Awhile

TyTy, Your time here was short, and your body may of been small. you couldn't even take a step, but you left the biggest footprints of all. Poems and written memories from loved ones.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Nothing To Hold





This is a poem written by Resa,(my ma) Tyler's Nammy. I wanted to post this.

Nothing to hold

The room is dark, I lay awaiting the buzz,
it finally comes, I rise starting a new day
they keep coming even though
I don't feel the one before it complete

I walk through my routine the same everyday
you are always on my mind
something is missing
something is wrong

I smile as I meet people,
do they know?
can they see how I feel inside
do they see the pain that grows

someone tells a joke I laugh,
I eat, I exercise, I shop, I work.
I do what is expected
am I passing it off?

last night on a midnight stroll
I look to the heavens
many many stars
are these all Tylers that have left

do they have mommys that are left here
with nothing to hold
I search to find my Tyler star
how will I know

how I wish I could reach up
and grab him bring him back home
and place him where he belongs
in his mommys arms that have nothing to hold