TyTysway~~Keep Me In Your Heart For Awhile

TyTy, Your time here was short, and your body may of been small. you couldn't even take a step, but you left the biggest footprints of all. Poems and written memories from loved ones.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Big Brother Dylan's Memory

He always looked up to Dylan. In more ways than one.

At the Mac House and one of my favorite pictures.

Dylan was always reading to Tyler hoping it would help him later when he was delayed.

This is Dylan's favorite picture. He loves this memory.

Tyler trying to play Dylan's game.
Showing little brother how to Etch-a-sketch
Dylan always wanted Tyler by him. ALWAYS
Dylan was so excited for Tyler to come. This has been especially hard on Dylan

It was so hard on the boys when the doctors said we had to be careful of their contact with Tyler.

This is Big brother Dylan. Dylan and Tyler were very, VERY, close. Tyler always looked up to Dylan, and was always trying to get his attention. Tyler's passing has been so hard on Dylan, they were both so proud of their little brother. It breaks Dylan's heart he lost his little brother, and it breaks my heart to see this. Here are Dylan's memories.

I like when Tyler watched me playing my video games. We would play Fairly odd parents in the hospital. We played all kinds of games at home. He liked watching me play. One time he erased my game when I went to get cookies. Mom didn't take it away she took a picture. (laughing)

I liked reading to him. He would always try to turn the pages before I was done reading. He laughed when I got mad. (laughing)

I remember on Christmas at home this year he got a weeble tree house and I was playing with him and mom was happy because I got him to laugh. The weeble fell down and it made him cry but mom says he probably forgot about that in the next few minutes. I hope he did.

I liked when he would dump his food on his high chair tray and then put it in his hair to make us laugh.

When we drove in the car he would throw toys down on the floor so mom would make me pick them up. He would always look at me when we drove somewhere.

He called me DD.

I'll never have another little brother. I want TyTy back.