TyTysway~~Keep Me In Your Heart For Awhile

TyTy, Your time here was short, and your body may of been small. you couldn't even take a step, but you left the biggest footprints of all. Poems and written memories from loved ones.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas Angel TyTy/Xmas 2004





This picture makes me cry. I want to hold you so badly TyTy.

The tongue hanging out never got old withyou. lol

It's not the best picture of us but it was the only one I could find of us from this Christmas
There are so many good pictures of you and Daddy Bob
I think you and Nammy had the same goofy side. This is what I love about this picture, and what I think it stands for.


The favorite toy of that Christmas.


Look at your face. lol I think it is safe to say you liked it.

Where's TYTY?
Dylan reading to you guys on Xmas night. I know you can't see your face here but the way you are all three curled together makes my heart warm.

Empty Christmas

It's Christmas time again
carolers sing with cheer
every note pinches my nerves
because you aren't able to hear

Christmas trees are up
ours is too
I want to shred each and every branch
Tho I know it wont get me to you

Christmas lights are hanging
they light our yard and house too
I want to bash every lighted bulb
because the lights don't fill your eye too

Presents are wrapped in red and green
the boys spend the days snooping through
I can't find the joy in their curiousity
when there are no presents for you

Christmas plans are made
we know where we will be
but there'll be no little Tyler
reaching up for me

We'll gather around Christmas morning
there'll be no TyTy running to the tree
No chubby cheeks and dancing eyes
saying thank you mommy and daddy

Instead of tired eyes blurring morning vision
it will be the tears Santa brought to us this year
our hearts will break into pieces
with every rip of wrapping paper we hear


It's Christmas time again
our stockings are hung too
but our hearts have never felt so empty
then facing Christmas without you