TyTysway~~Keep Me In Your Heart For Awhile

TyTy, Your time here was short, and your body may of been small. you couldn't even take a step, but you left the biggest footprints of all. Poems and written memories from loved ones.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Our Favorite Picture (Sadly Beautiful)

The mere words I express in these poems TyTy don't even touch how much it hurts and how much we miss you. This picture is so beautifully painful to me.


Our Favorite Picture
(Sadly Beautiful)

Your blue eyes staring back at us
legs crossed in your oh so sweet pose
your red and chubby cheeks smiling
smashing your tiny little nose

Dylan loves this picture
he carries it in his pocket
Brandon and Dada wear it in a pin
I keep it in a heart locket

We have it framed and in Dylan's room
he says it makes him think you're here
sometimes it hurts to look right at you
when my arms can't feel you near

You were sitting and watching your brothers
they were in the pool that summer day
I told one of my many lies to you
when I said it would be you one day

You would sit by the bay window
look out and laugh at all they would do
they would take the hose and go wild
squirting at the window trying to get you

You would laugh and giggle out loud
so much you could let out no sound TyTy
the force of your chubby cheeks
brought a happy tear to your eye

There would come a point after the laugh
you would lose your smile and stare
you didn't want to be in that bay window
you too wanted to be out there

I would pat your head and say it's okay
you will one day be out there too
then I would joke and tickle your tummy
momma wont be able to keep track of you

It seemed to be enough for you
you never left a smile for too long
but now I write and wonder
if you ever thought I could be wrong

This picture is beauty to me
I think you look your very best TyTy
I know most see the red skin and steroid weight
I see strength when I look in those blue eye

I see a baby with no SCIDS
no GvH on your skin
A baby put through hell
but found the beauty within

Your smile and gorgeous blue eyes
that still can melt me to tears
you learned in your short life
what most of us don't in all our years

You knew of the world around you
you knew you wanted to be a part of it
but you never let it weigh you down
you smiled and made the best of it

We physically created you TyTy
but an angel always laid inside of you
spirits like yours aren't inherited
heaven poured straight out of you

This is our favorite picture
we sit and stare in awe of your fight
none of us had the power you did TyTy
your life was surrounded in spirited light

This is the picture we carry with us
your big beautiful eyes full of light
We could reach in and grab you
hold you all through the night

This is our favorite picture
the one we all hold onto
to give us the love and courage
that always laid inside of you