TyTysway~~Keep Me In Your Heart For Awhile

TyTy, Your time here was short, and your body may of been small. you couldn't even take a step, but you left the biggest footprints of all. Poems and written memories from loved ones.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Nammy Close Your Eyes









Nammy Close Your Eyes

Dear Nammy
It's me little TyTy
mommy talked to me today
she said you can't close your tired eye

I know you miss me Nammy
my smile is not there to take away your blue
you used to think my giggle was so cute
psst..come close nammy, I knew it was too

I know you and mommy are tired
my memory just wont let you sleep
I watch from my corner in the sky
I can see your night filled weep

I would hurt at the sad sight
but "he" says I can't feel pain anymore
I ask if he can give you the same thing on earth
so you and mommy wont be tired anymore

Would it help if I said I'm okay?
I can jump from cloud to cloud
I'm not kidding Nammy its not like at home
No rules Nammy, it is really allowed

I run all day through the blue sky
The angels like how I twist my hip so small
Don't tell mommy I called her short
but I'm like her, and I'll just say, not tall

I still have my blanket you made me
the corner is missing now Nammy
but it's okay I know its safe
in the hands of mommy and daddy

There's no end to my time here
there's no tubes or vitals here at night
my only real complaint nammy
is my angel wings are just too tight

I get a non stop wagon ride
the angels don't get tired like mommy
and if I need cuddled up tight
all the angels run and surround me

Now I know why you can't sleep Nammy
Sunday naps on the couch are lonely
is it because your arms feel empty
without you cuddling up with me

It's okay Nammy
I know what we can do
I know it wont take away all the pain
but maybe it will at least comfort you

Lay your head down Nammy
let me try and help you
I will wrap my angel wings around
and my warmth will relax you

I will take my hands
in heaven they are smooth
wipe away your sad TyTy tears
and let my spirit soothe

I will hover over you Nammy
all through the long night
I asked my mommy
she said it's alright

When you close your eyes
Nammy I will be hugging you so
it will now be our nap time
for a little while let the hurt from me go

Close your eyes Nammy
for awhile forget the hurt in memory
I know I'm in your heart
just like when you cuddled me

I know my heart isn't beating Nammy
its all love now, heaven fixes that too
now my heart is spread with my angel wing
Nammy now it's my turn to cuddle you