TyTysway~~Keep Me In Your Heart For Awhile

TyTy, Your time here was short, and your body may of been small. you couldn't even take a step, but you left the biggest footprints of all. Poems and written memories from loved ones.

Friday, January 27, 2006

I Miss Him At Dinner Time (Brandon's Memories)











I Miss Him At Dinner Time
(Brandon's Memories)

We sat at the table tonight TyTy
daddy made us all spagetti
we sat your picture on the table
Brandon worried we would get it messy

It was quiet, only forks on plate
Brandon then spoke so softly
it's so quiet without TyTy

here to play with me

Member mommy he would throw his food
so he could get me to laugh and make noise
daddy would tell us to stop and you would say
they are just being boys

Member daddy when he would laugh
he would giggle until he turned red
and then that one time we found corn in his hair
even after he bathed and we put him in his bed

Member when he took his plate
dumped it over his head
covered up his face
and played peek-a-boo instead

Member when TyTy got out of his chair
you guys were so happy
I didn't understand why he didn't get in trouble
giggling he says, I would of if it was me

I miss TyTy at dinner time
he was so funny
it'll be quiet forever now
wont it mommy and daddy