TyTysway~~Keep Me In Your Heart For Awhile

TyTy, Your time here was short, and your body may of been small. you couldn't even take a step, but you left the biggest footprints of all. Poems and written memories from loved ones.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Little Bubba

















Little Bubba

(Words taken from Dylan at Tyler's resting place. Everything was from his mouth I just formed it for a poem)
More poems are coming. "Dada? It's me Tyler" is underneath this poem.

Bubba I miss you
I want to be with you
it hurts to see you here
its too cold out here for you

You'll never get to go to school
you'll never get to play outside
you'll never pet the new dog
we got it after you died

You'll never play a video game
I know you would of liked to too
Now I wish I wouldn't of always taken
the playstation controller from you

You'll never go to chucky cheese
we went there without you
mom and dad took us there to cheer us up
it worked for a little while too

I'm sorry I smiled without you here
Tyler I didn't mean to
I was trying to make momma laugh
she doesn't smile anymore without you

You wont get to see Chicken Little
we seen it while you were in the hospital TyTy
Momma promised you could see it in heaven
I hope she didn't lie

It is cold out here bubba
I'll talk to you later TyTy
Momma can we go?
I don't want him to see me cry