TyTysway~~Keep Me In Your Heart For Awhile

TyTy, Your time here was short, and your body may of been small. you couldn't even take a step, but you left the biggest footprints of all. Poems and written memories from loved ones.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Our Littlest Angel



Love TyTy

Why are you crying momma and dada
I'm finally floating on air
Last night I touched a star
I even felt the breeze in my hair

Why are you sad momma and dada
I sit up and my tummy has no pain
I've bounced on all the puffy clouds
I'm sorry for all the rain

Why aren't you smiling momma and dada
I took my first step, one day you'll see
My legs dont hurt anymore
the angels can't keep up with me

Momma and dada please don't be sad
I rolled in the grass and flowers too
Don't cry your tears momma and dada
I'm finally doing the things you wanted me to be able to