TyTysway~~Keep Me In Your Heart For Awhile

TyTy, Your time here was short, and your body may of been small. you couldn't even take a step, but you left the biggest footprints of all. Poems and written memories from loved ones.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Dylan's Cry For Help


Dylan's Cry For Help

Momma I miss TyTy
he's never coming back to me
It's okay Dylan he has no pain
it's not okay momma, and it never will be

I can't eat my lunch mom
Thoughts of Tyler fill my head
my stomach starts to hurt
and I sit and cry instead

A girl helped me today mom
she started to cry for TyTy too
she gave me a big hug and helped me up
I didn't even care it was a girl I was crying to

When does the hurt stop mom
it don't feel like it ever will
I think you are right Dylan
his shoes were too big to fill

We have to hold on to the good Dylan
remember him laughing and playing
Help me momma it still hurts
no matter what you are saying

Try to get him off your mind Dylan
for just a bit leave the pain of TyTy behind
mom I've tried and I can't do it
TyTy is always on my mind