TyTysway~~Keep Me In Your Heart For Awhile

TyTy, Your time here was short, and your body may of been small. you couldn't even take a step, but you left the biggest footprints of all. Poems and written memories from loved ones.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Tears In Your Heaven

















Tears In Your Heaven

I can't sleep again TyTy
you are filling my tired mind
all the prayers in the world
aren't giving me peace of mind

I know you are up there looking down
asking me not to cry anymore
but every time I think of you TyTy
my aching heart drops to the floor

The words he is in a better place
have come from so many lip
but is there a better place to be
than in your momma and dada's grip

I'm not sad you are free baby
it's the only thought that keeps me here
we are the souls that hurt
and it is our hearts filled with fear

I try to be strong TyTy
but baby boy you have left a hole
you were the glue that held us together
you were our heart and soul

The tears fall out of my eye
I don't have a chance to try and hold them in
I pray you aren't feeling the same pain
My one hope is there are no tears in your heaven