TyTysway~~Keep Me In Your Heart For Awhile

TyTy, Your time here was short, and your body may of been small. you couldn't even take a step, but you left the biggest footprints of all. Poems and written memories from loved ones.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

DaDa? It's Me TyTy
























Dada? It's Me TyTy

Hi Dada
I'm looking down on you
I seen you crying at work today
I hovered over you

Dada don't feel guilty
you did all you could do
don't carry any regrets
because I don't want you to

Dada I know you fall asleep
to dream of me at night
I hope in those lullabies
you see that I'm alright

Dada I seen the flowers
you laid on my resting place
don't walk through life hesitantly Dada
I know you wont fill my place

Dada I know you have to work
my baby boy heart knows life goes on
I know you will never forget me Dada
no matter how long I've been gone

Dada where it counts
is where I will always be
with every beat of your heart
you will feel the love of me