TyTysway~~Keep Me In Your Heart For Awhile

TyTy, Your time here was short, and your body may of been small. you couldn't even take a step, but you left the biggest footprints of all. Poems and written memories from loved ones.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Healing Hands




















Healing Hands

If my hands could heal
I would lay them on your skin
close my hopeful eyes
let my healing power sink in

I would watch your rough skin
turn smooth as silk in a touch
your puffy steroid cheeks would slim
and I would tighten my healing clutch

Your little tummy would soften
your little bottom would get a break
your legs and arms could stretch
without their cyclosporine shake

Your dark yellow eyes
would suddenly clear
and these healing hands
would wipe away your tear

I would run my healing hands
slowly across every inch of your skin
rub away every sign of GVH
that had attacked you within

If hopes and dreams were enough
to make this come true
I would of forever laid
my healing hands on you