TyTysway~~Keep Me In Your Heart For Awhile

TyTy, Your time here was short, and your body may of been small. you couldn't even take a step, but you left the biggest footprints of all. Poems and written memories from loved ones.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Love, TyTy










Love TyTy


Why are you crying momma and dada?
I'm finally floating on air.
Last night I touched a star,
I even felt the breeze in my hair.

Why are you sad momma and dada?
I sit up and my tummy has no pain.
I've bounced on all the puffy clouds,
I'm sorry for all the rain.

Why aren't you smiling momma and dada?
I took my first step, one day you'll see.
My legs don't hurt anymore,
the angels can't keep up with me.

Momma and dada please don't be sad,
I'm rolling in the grass and flowers too.
Don't cry your tears momma and dada.
I'm finally doing the things you wanted me to be able to.