TyTysway~~Keep Me In Your Heart For Awhile

TyTy, Your time here was short, and your body may of been small. you couldn't even take a step, but you left the biggest footprints of all. Poems and written memories from loved ones.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

TyTy's Spirit Makes Five








TyTy's Spirit Makes Five

We're broken TyTy
together or apart we were always whole
now we wander aimlessly
all filled with one huge hole

Daddy dives into work all day
Dylan only hears video game call
Brandon gets angry and lost
Mommy really does nothing at all

You were our reason
to get up and fight for breath
We could all sail away in I don't care
since your way too soon death

We walk together as four now
the fifth is our heavy heart
The weighted pain is evident
now that we are torn apart

When we are together now as four
Do you look down and wish you were here?
Are you trying to get us to see you?
Do you feel left out TyTy? My greatest fear

Do you wonder how we can still walk
without you in our loving arm fold
Are all the raindrops falling your tears
because you can see we have no you to hold

Do you look down on us together
and think that time has passed we don't mind
Are you asking us to wait up for you
because you have fallen behind

Sometimes as I try to walk outside
I can hear your voice sweet and low
Mommy you're walking too fast
mommy please don't go

Can't you see me mommy?
Pick me up - make me giggle and smile
I'm right here Dylan and Brandon- run to me
Daddy will you play for awhile?

Are you running behind us
skipping like you never got to
Wait up you guys my legs are short
I can't keep up with you

When we sit in front of the TV
do you plop on our lap like you used to?
Do you look at our sad faces
and think it's because we don't feel you?

I've lost my faith in god and heaven
I'm sure you know that too
but I've found myself believing in angels
because I believe in the spirit of you

We're never complete
a simple car ride that only has four
A trip to the movies only four ticket
it's not three happy meals anymore

A cook out has one less seat
holidays are never quite the same
A swim doesn't require floaties for you
When people list us now it is without your name

Do you think we got used
to walking without you
Are you scared you can't be seen
and we will walk on forgetting you

For every step we take
four tears are dropped too
We physically walk as four
four hearts carry the heavy spirit of you