TyTysway~~Keep Me In Your Heart For Awhile

TyTy, Your time here was short, and your body may of been small. you couldn't even take a step, but you left the biggest footprints of all. Poems and written memories from loved ones.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas TyTy





TyTy's Christmas Thoughts

It's Christmas Eve again mommy and daddy
I am watching from high in the sky
Watching you smile at Christmas time
and putting the heavenly sparkle back in my eye

I seen you making cookies
hung the lights and garland too
I seen you watch the Grinch again mommy
While my brothers smiled at the smile on you

I seen you put off housework
so you could make gingerbread men
I even bounced with happiness
when you put the Christmas music in

You listened to the Grinch Soundtrack
we know how special that is, don't we mommy?
It was our last Christmas together at home
and you danced in the kitchen with my brothers and me.

That time is still special mommy
even if it plays in the house again
That moment was already captured
and we all hold within

I seen all of you unwrapping gifts
my brothers were wearing their smiles once more
I wished I was there for a second but remembered
that's not how it works past heaven's door

So I sat my spirit right in the middle of things
just like my body and smile used to do
I hope you felt me in your soul
Because I sure liked sitting next to you

I watched the wrapping paper flying
I seen the candy canes drop to the floor
I seen the Christmas lights fill the rooms
I seen my family smile once more

Mommy and Daddy
I hope now you can see
Christmas from now on
is a joint effort between you and me

You hang the lights, make cookies,
play the Grinch music, and put up the tree
wear your smiles when you decorate mommy and daddy,
and the spirit of Christmas will come from me

So blare your Christmas music loud mommy
because there's no sad tears in heaven for me
Just the ongoing hope that those we left behind
we will once again on Christmas, be happy