TyTysway~~Keep Me In Your Heart For Awhile

TyTy, Your time here was short, and your body may of been small. you couldn't even take a step, but you left the biggest footprints of all. Poems and written memories from loved ones.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Four years old...

For you...

Four years old...
The balloons in air.
Curty's angel to you.

Bob made this for you.
Daddy got this since I love Tink so much and it said Magical day for you.

The pumpkin Nammy and Grandpa left.
Your brothers went to see you today TyTy. They left balloons for you.





I had more pictures and there were more balloons but my camera messed up and we let some of the balloons go. We visited your stone many times today with each family, and friends. I can't thank everyone enough who thought of Tyler on this day.
Brandon said something today that made the reality of the situation hit hard. Every older kid has a Pre-K buddy at school, and Dylan did too last year, Brandon out of nowhere says, Tyler would of been my Pre-K buddy this year. My heart broke. He was right. I cried the rest of the way home. At the beginning of the year they ask if they have a brother or sister in Pre-K and to know he was reminded of it and I didn't even know that day he may of been hurting because of it. Or maybe not. It made things... Four years old...
A huge thank you to, my sister and my nieces and nephew, my brother, my amazing parents, Bob's parents, Justin and his family, Sam, Curtis (the angel is so beautiful), George, Shannon, all my friends who sent cards, Steve R, Sara, everyone who left something at his site. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Thank you for thinking of our TyTy on the day he would of been four years old.
Tyler my heart is breaking today. I love you with all my heart. I can't bring myself to say happy birthday so I will simply say today is your birthday and I hope you were looking down and seeing how hard we wanted to honor your memory on this day. I love you punkin butt. *tears*