TyTysway~~Keep Me In Your Heart For Awhile

TyTy, Your time here was short, and your body may of been small. you couldn't even take a step, but you left the biggest footprints of all. Poems and written memories from loved ones.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Miss you TyTy


A Star In My Pocket
Hope draining from my soul
a hole in my heart
This day four years ago
my life fell apart

Singing from my lip
fear eating away at my core
Your lips turned blue
you weren't breathing anymore

Numbness in my skin
tears in my eyes
I laid you down
and said my goodbyes

Misery falling out my pores
denial in my every day
I slowly packed your things
and sadly put them away

Sadness in my soul
smiles on my face
Pictures on the shelves
provide your only trace

A star in my pocket
a hole in my heart
An angel in my ear
only heaven and earth apart