TyTysway~~Keep Me In Your Heart For Awhile

TyTy, Your time here was short, and your body may of been small. you couldn't even take a step, but you left the biggest footprints of all. Poems and written memories from loved ones.

Monday, October 16, 2006

From Ruth Hesseltine Our beloved friend and nurse



This is a poem sent to us by Tyler's nurse, but she has come to mean so much more to this family. She took care of both of our SCIDS babies and more importantly she became a friend to this family. She has taken the time to get to know us and let us know her. She is by far one of the most amazing women I've ever met. I treasure the fact my kids and I have been blessed to have her in our life. I wanted to post this on the this special and heart wrenching day because she was with us beginning to end. From Dylan's diagnosis to Tyler's time to go. It is truly special what this family has with her. Here is a poem Ruth wrote. (I love this poem)

Moments
Quickly gone, never to last
We yearn for the moments
Lost in our past

Memories collect
And give some relief
Regrets gather
In the night like a thief

Remembering
The sweet days behind
Forever
Is too long a time.