TyTysway~~Keep Me In Your Heart For Awhile

TyTy, Your time here was short, and your body may of been small. you couldn't even take a step, but you left the biggest footprints of all. Poems and written memories from loved ones.

Friday, December 30, 2005

My Star, Mommy

My Star, Mommy
(Ty Ty December 30, 2005)

No more needles
the pain is gone
I know you ache
but I know you'll let me live on

I lay in the heavens
no one poking me
I can smile with ease
my struggle no longer in my
memory

I run with laughter
through the clouds on high
no morning rounds
I have no reason to cry

I play with the angels
soaring through the sky
they promised to take care of you mommy
so I could say good-bye

I'm craddled by the sunshine
it holds me close and dear
mommy I will be okay
it is so peaceful up here

The moon is my keeper
no vitals through the night
I lay with my past loved ones
until the morning light

Mommy dont worry
I dont hurt anymore
I will see you in time
walk through heaven's door

Until then look up high
there is a star shining bright
I'm always in your heart
Mommy, I'll shine on you every night