TyTysway~~Keep Me In Your Heart For Awhile

TyTy, Your time here was short, and your body may of been small. you couldn't even take a step, but you left the biggest footprints of all. Poems and written memories from loved ones.

Friday, December 30, 2005


Dada

Dada, I'm okay
this I promise you
I wanted to stay
but I was too tired to

You did all you could
I know you never gave up on me
You would of fought forever
if it would of saved me

Nothing felt better
than sitting on your knee
holding my blanket
and watching TV

You were my daddy on earth
and your my daddy in heaven too
It's not your time now dada
but I will wait for you

Until then dada
remember my big smile
and when its unbearable
it's okay to let your mind wander for awhile

It's okay dada
I have a much better view
the star in the corner of the sky
is daddys little boy shining on you